Saturday, June 6, 2009

I have more drafts than posts...

I guess that's evidence of a social life. I never have enough time to finish what I am going to say. That is why this post is only a teaser. Sorry, dears, I'm a busy person. It still hasn't registered that it's summer, yet, in the scope of my brain. I keep saying, "...when I go back to school on Monday..." before remembering that I have no plans for Monday. I do have plans for tomorrow though, including a fairly strange acting gig. So, I will promise a large post after my so-called "performance" tomorrow and before the Tony's.

Which reminds me, the Tony Awards are on a 8 tomorrow on CBS. Watch!! [title of show] is nominated for Best Book. It better win! One day, that will be one of my creations (in my dreams!). Which brings me to my one and only summer goal: write a musical. A serious musical. I plan on collaborating with Joanna in writing a musical by the end of the summer. I doubt it will happen, but I'm going to try! When I grow up, I'm going to be the next Tim Rice. Sadly, you probably don't know who that is. You probably think Andrew Lloyd Webber created everything himself! Oy vey, you probably don't know who that is either! Google them. and then watch the Tony's.

So tomorrow after my strange performance and before the Tony's, I PROMISE to post, explaining my eventful weekend. It involves singing 'Totally Fucked' at the top of my lungs on a pygmy island in the middle of a creek, scaring live mannequins, and running around my friend's neighborhood wearing a Darth Vader mask:



Now, I'm going to go wrestle with my portable DVD player. Since I turned in my laptop for the summer, I can't watch movies at late hours of the night when I'm bored. I do have a portable DVD player, but it only works when it feels like it. Which is almost never. I want to watch the movie version on Hair now, but I don't know if my DVD player is going to want to. I'm not even sure why I want to, because I'm exceptionally tired, but I haven't seen it and I said I'd give it back to Joanna tomorrow. Oh well, it's just a bunch of hippies.

Check back before 8 tomorrow and a post is promised!

Wish me luck conquering my DVD player.

-Annie

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love how you're so passionate about it :D! It makes me uber happy!
I also love that goal. I started a novella last year and almost finished. All things are possible within these two or three small months :)

I've only watched the Tony Awards several times, but I love doing so :D
I should tune in this year!
:)

xo,
hk

Natalie said...

Eh... I can't really force myself to sit down and watch award shows :P Unless they do something completely amazing or something. And no, I have no idea who any of those people are haha. Sounds like a very eventful weekend! Good luck with the DVDs.